Search - Domains, IPs, etc.
Help & Examples
The query field uses the Elasticsearch Query String to search for results. This means that you can either search for terms without specifying a field, or you can narrow the search to the field that should match. Refer to the documentation to learn how to do boosting, boolean operators, fuzzy searches, etc.
- Domain (or a subdomain of it) is contacted in one of the requests
- Domain (or a subdomain of it) is the first domain to be contacted
- This IP is contacted in one request
- IPs from this subnet are contacted
- This IPv6 is contacted in one request
- This AS was contacted (Note: Search with 'AS' prefix!)
- An AS with this name was contacted
- Resource jquery.min.js was requested
- A resource with this SHA256 was downloaded
- Page contacted a host running nginx
- task.method:manual OR task.method:api
- Show manual (user) and API submissions. Other option is "automatic"
- page.asnname:digitalocean AND page.country:de
- Pages with .de TLD, hosted at Digital Ocean
- page.domain:ch AND !page.country:ch
- Domain has .ch TLD, but primary GeoIP is not in CH
- filename:jquery AND filename:wp-content
- Page uses WordPress and jquery
- asnname:cloudflare,akamai,fastly AND server:keycdn-engine
- Page uses content from CloudFlare, Akamai, Fastly and KeyCDN